Joss Powder is obtained by grinding the Dried Bark of Litsea Glutinosa Tree. It is the raw material for producing incense (agarbatti) and mosquito coils. There are various qualities of Joss Powder depending on percentage of bark, leaf and branch of Litsea glutinosa: 36 cups, 32 cups and 24 cups…
- Appearance: Brown Powder
- Raw Material: Bark of Litsea Glutinosa Tree
- Usage: For making Incense, Mosquito Coil…
- Moisture Content: 10–12%
- Packing: NW 50Kg/PP bags;
- Loading 19MT/Cont 20ft ; 28Mt/Cont 40ft.
- Price: pleased contact us for cheapest price.