NEWS & EVENT
- The seeds are also called Poonterai, Poontalai, Pangdahai, Samrong, Mak chong, Malva nuts, Sterclia lyhnophora Hance ; Semen Sterculiae.
- They are also used in traditional Chinese medicine to remove heat from the lung, to cure sore throat, to counteract toxicity, and to relax the bowels.
- Put this seeds into boiling water, its shell will absorbs water quickly can swell into account mucus, then reject seeded and shell, add sugar to produce a refreshing, fragrance, cool drink
- In China this product is used in tea as well by mixing with other ingredients such as sugar, red date, haw, liquorice, chrysanthemun flower, lilyturfroot, and jasmine tea.
- The advantage of this drink is believed to reduce the "hotness" of the body, and nurture the body.